What I found upon entry was that I was obviously not the first to have been in there. A missing screw, some scuffing on all other screw heads, a rough soldering job on a couple of parts - all signs pointed to the fact that this camera has given someone trouble before.
Most frustrating find was the missing half a tooth on the lens shaft gear and the bent stopper arm. In fact it was bent at such a severe angle, which resembles 45°, that at fist I thought there may have been two of them and the second one was missing. Here's a picture of the bent arm (turns out it was supposed to be parallel to the black cone in the back) and the gear with the missing tooth.
The next day I loaded some film into it and snapped a few exposures. Oh, I say 'a few' because this thing makes only 4 images per roll of 120 film! With an 6x18cm neg though that's all you get.
First I tried a piece of mylar from a colorless binder. After cutting a strip the same height as 120 film would be I taped it in position along film plane.
I hope I didn't ramble on too long and some of you enjoyed at least the images.